Instagram

The Perfect Miss 4ever

by Telemundo

Join Us

Follow Us

Archivo del blog

NEW SITE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
21 ene 2011

Entrevista a Miss Serbia Universo 2010-2011, Anja Saranovic [En Inglés]





1- TELL ME, YOU STARTED VERY YOUNG IN THE FASHION WORLD, HOW DID THIS AFFECT YOUR TEEN YEARS?
My life changed when I stepped on the runway. Fashion aspect of my life has shaped the other. Affirmation of the fashion scene has brought me a single dose of confidence and security in myself that I could convey to the school and life in general. Every coin has 2 sides, bright and dark…in this case the coin is fashion world, I think I have managed to avoid the dark side of fashion.


2- YOU GRADUATED FROM LAW SCHOOL, WHAT OTHER GOALS DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?
Law is my first love. I love the fact that tomorrow I am going to be a lawyer or a judge-it makes me complete. My passion is oratory. I am competing on my faculty in oratory and public speaking. That competition is well known and the most visited academic event is my country. There are only 12 of us who have that chance to compete, so I am very proud just to be one of them. Also, I have been always interested in diplomacy and humanitarian actions.



3- HOW DIFFICULT IS BEEN FOR YOU TO BE MISS SERBIA?
Being a Miss is a privilege. I have many obligations, sometimes I am in the mood for them, sometimes not, but it is all normal. But when I compare obligations and the satisfaction that I get from being Miss Serbia universe, all that things I can do or help, or just make someone happy.... it worth’s!

4- LATELY YOUR COUNTRY HAS NOT QUALIFIED FOR THE MISS UNIVERSE, WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE REASON FOR THIS?
There are so many beautiful girls all over the world and only 15 privileged places. My predecessors gave the best of them. Everyone of them is beautiful and charming, but maybe the stars weren’t set to bring them happiness on the day of final. I hope that my star will be happy especially because the 12 of September is my birthday.


5- YOU ARE ONE OF THE FAVORITES IN FOR THIS MISS UNIVERSE IN MANY DIFFERENT FORUM, WHAT DOES THIS MEANS FOR YOU? DOES THIS DRIVES YOU TO TAKE HOME THE CROWN?
It makes me very grateful to all who think like that, but at this point it is too soon to know who the favorites are.
I applied my national contest to win, and I did it. There is nothing to compare with when I won and saw my parents and family...absolute happiness. They cried and smiled, my dad couldn’t say a word, just looked at me…
I am going to Brazil to try to make them cry and smile again, so help me God. 



6- YOU WERE ONE OF THE TOP 15 IN MISS INTERNATIONAL 2010, BUT FOR MANY YOU DESERVED TO WIN, WHAT DOU YOU THINK HAPPENED?
I think that people who decided about the Winner are competent to do their job. Elizabeth, Miss Venezuela, is very very beautiful and charming, she was good friend to me…I truly believe she deserved her crown. I send her BIG KISS!!! Also, I am proud to be one of the 15, I am proud that jury saw my inside and outside beauty. This was a competition where I mostly enjoyed, had fun, had a success with TOP 15 and prepared for my primary pageant Miss Universe. Top 15 gave me good starting point; If I had won, I wouldn’t be able to participate Miss Universe.

7.- HOW WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE IN MISS INTERNATIONAL?
WONDERFUL! Extraordinary girls, beautiful country, kind and generous people…I left one part of my heart in China forever…That connection of different cultures, religions, skin colors, languages, habits…that is the strongest and most powerful feeling in my whole life - being part of The One – which is made of so different parts but in the other hand- all those parts are the same.


 8.- WHO IS ANJA SHARANOVIC?
The baby with big blue eyes who had very little hair until her second year which drove my mom crazy.
Grandfather’s Princess.
Future famous Lawyer.
Fan No. 1 of Her Majesty THE CHOCOLATE.
Complicated sister to my brother.
Big support, psychiatrist and counselor to my friends.
In love with my country.
Silly romantic soul who still believes in Prince Charming and watch Disney toons.

9.- MISS UNIVERSE 2011 WILL BE THE SAME DAY AS YOUR BIRTH DAY, HOW DID YOU TAKE THE NEWS?
As fate…
Everything in my life happened in symbolic way, but I have to admit this is the most symbolic of all…22 years ago on my birthday my grandfather said that Princess is born, I wish he is alive just to hear about this coincidence.


10.- WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MISSES FROM VENEZUELA?
All I have to say is that I spent my childhood looking Miss Universe pageants believing Venezuela’s misses are goddesses. One of the most beautiful women in the world are from Venezuela.

11.- DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?
No…

12.- IF YOU DO, WOULD YOU RESING TO THE CROWN IN THE NAME OF LOVE?
I don’t have but…
I think that true love ( the right guy) would never pronounce ultimatums that would put me in front of such a choice.


13.- WHAT WILL BE YOU STRATEGY TO WIN THE BRAZILIAN´S HEART?
Being myself, open-hearted and bright sole I believe I posses. That speaks every language…also Portuguese.

14.- DID YOU START YOUR TRAINING ALREADY? HOW IS YOUR DAY BY DAY?
Oh, there are so many things to be done. I am trying to take step by step. I am preparing, every day more than the day before. But mostly I am giving my exams, going to gym, doing photo sessions etc.

15.- SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT THE CONTESTANTS FOR THE BEUTY PAGEANT SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY PLASTIC SURGERY? DO YOU AGREE? ¿ DO YOU HAVE ANY SURGERY? I have never had any surgery in my life, not even a plastic. I believe that beauty is inside, and that we are the most beautiful when we are natural. Maybe I think like this way because I don’t have the need for them. Basically it is personal choice, I love my self like this, everyone should have right to decide about their life….But I don’t know what Miss organizations think about it…

16.- WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO AFTER THE MISS UNIVERSE?
Faculty and everything beautiful I did before.

17.- WHAT DOU THINK ABOUT THE PERFECT MISS BLOG?
I think you are excellent, dedicated to the beauty, objective and very original. It is a pleasure and honor for me to give you an interview


0 comentarios: