Instagram

The Perfect Miss 4ever

by Telemundo

Join Us

Follow Us

Archivo del blog

NEW SITE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
25 jul 2011

Jesinta Campbell: the next Jennifer Hawkins?

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2010/08/19/17804-jessinta-campbell.jpg
She handed over her Miss Universe Australia crown only last week, but for Miss Congeniality 2011 winner Jesinta Campbell, it's only the beginning.


Talking to Fairfax Media at the Maxim launch, the journalism student (who deferred her scholarship to Bond University) has moved back to Sydney and is ready to work towards her dream of a panel-style television show.


"When I handed the crown over you'd think I would turn into this old fossil - but I'm doing my best to make sure that isn't the case!" Campbell says.
Advertisement: Story continues below


"I'm heading to India in September to be part of a big fashion show and having meetings while I'm there.


"There's also modelling and I'm going back to study via correspondence."


Campbell says the relentless pageant schedule has been tough but worthwhile.


"It's been demanding but rewarding and there have been so many doors opened, it's a matter of which path do I choose?" she says.


One thing the Gold Coast girl has, though, is a business sense.


"I have a few business ventures outside of the entertainment industry - I'm trying to be wise and be a businesswoman."


Fellow Aussie models Elle Macpherson and Jennifer Hawkins should watch out.

Fuente; smh.com.au

0 comentarios: